Tuesday, December 9, 2008

me being confused and/or whiny: An introduction

Sometimes I wonder if the extra amount of intensity behind my emotions is a good or bad thing.

When I get happy, I'm over enthusiastic. When I get angry, I just lose my cool, forget about the real situation and just go at it. When I love, it's rather blindsided and sometimes too much to handle. When I'm sad, I just drown myself in that garbage for a few days, taking it deeply to heart. I don't know if it's just the human condition, or me personally. What I do know, however, is that keeping emotions in check is rather important.

Right now, I'm not exactly miserable, but I'm not happy either. Sometimes I wonder if this emptiness if subconsciously self-inflicting or it's something else. Like something's missing and this mind and body of mine has been craving for fulfillment for the longest. Maybe it's a girl. Maybe its a lack of purpose. Companionship? Boredom? It could be a multitude of things. It's something to think about.


What was I talking about again?

1 comment:

Curtis Laraque said...

i sometimes think that i'm way too "chill," as some people put it. like i'm too passive, and i need to be more passionate about things in general......then i just say, "eh" and move on =P i like my mellow self =) and, plus, i have my not-so-mellow moments......

don't worry yoo much about whether your personality is in proper balance; all the pieces will fall into place eventually. unless you really think something's wrong with you 0.o but i think you'll be ok.

so i kinda dropped off the face of the earth that is your life, but that's what happens with me and everyone i don't see on a daily basis, pretty much >_>. and i thought this blog was dead cuz my live bookmark apparently isnt as live as it should be, and doesnt auto-update...well anyway, much love to you man. see you over break?

-Curtis