Monday, September 24, 2007

It's fricken Game time

So...what? No class for another 3 hours. You know why!? cause that comp sci test was cake and I just blasted through everything. It's like AHHH BUST THROUGH A WALL easy. We'll busting through a wall isn't easy. But it could be. For like the Hulk. Or something. I mean what?

In any case, today is September 24th. Are you gonna go out of your way to FINISH THE FIGHT?! Cause I am. I wouldn't have been saying that if it was...3 or 4 years ago? I hated Halo and I was a hardcore PC shooter. Time's change don't they. I just don't like shooters in general, except for that decent one like Halo. I might buy source or team fortress in the future, but that's the future. After Halo and Smash i'm gonna be BROKE. POOR. Like all the other college students. Huzzah! It doesn't matter cause Halo will probably run a good chunk of my life for a good few months. I'm gonna go to the midnight launch at the wal-mart tonight, so I'll post up stuff on that. And then on Halo. And how I'm not gonna sleep. And how im gonna drink those BAWLS. You need some extra BAWLS?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey moy :]

Anonymous said...

Yeah, ever since they started selling Bawls here, I've been drinking it. Wal-Mart? Man, you're sure not in the City anymore...